Who can participate?
- Everyone! The Raising Cane's Road Race Series is open to runners of all ages and abilities. This is a fun way to track your individual performance and progress throughout the year and compete against others in the Series. High school and college athletes are encouraged to participate but it is your responsibility to clarify all eligibility requirements with your organization. Hermes Sports & Events assumes no responsibility for eligibility infractions or problems that may arise from an athlete's participation in the Raising Cane's Road Race Series.
What does it cost?
- A registration fee of $90 will be required to participate in the 2023 Raising Cane's Road Race Series. You can register online HERE
Can I get points for a race I ran before I signed up for the series?
- No, participation begins AFTER you register. If you ran a race before registering, it will not be counted in the series results. Participants can register until Sunday, September 3, 2023. No entries will be accepted after the start of the Pete Leneghan 5K Race.
Since it spans the entire year, what age should I register as?
- Your age as of January 1, 2023 will be used in determining your age group for the entire season.
Does the Road Race Series fee cover my registration for all of the races?
- No, you are still required to pay the registration fee for each race you choose to participate in.
What does my registration fee provide me with?
- Every participant will receive a custom crewneck sweatshirt (limited quantities) OR a custom Series backpack
- A $25 gift card to Raising Cane's
- A $20 gift certificate to Dick's Sporting Goods
- Free entry into 1 of 3 races (Westlake Spring Fever, Race for the Blue or Will Run for Tacos)
- Bag check at Hermes-owned races
- Following each Series event, REAL-TIME results will be posted online with your individual score and time.
- Runners completing the required seven (7) races will be eligible for end-of-season awards.
- Entry into Post-Series awards party in January 2024
For more information, call (216) 623-9933 or email email@example.com