2022 ROAD RACE SERIES
Join us for the 21st Annual Road Race Series! Designed to be a friendly competition and a season-long challenge for runners of all abilities, the Road Race Series is a fun way to track your individual performance and progress and test yourself throughout the year! Everyone is invited to join whether you’re a beginner or seasoned runner.
- High school and college athletes are encouraged to participate, but it is your responsibility to clarify all eligibility requirements with your organization. Hermes Sports & Events assumes no responsibility for eligibility infractions or problems that may arise from an athlete participating in the Road Race Series.
- Participation begins after you register. If you compete in a race before registering, it will not count in the series results.
- Participants can register until Saturday, September 10. No entries will be accepted after the start of the River Run half marathon.
- You are still required to pay the registration fee for each race that you enter.
- Results will be tracked online HERE
- To be eligible for awards, participants must compete in at least seven events. The best seven times for each participant will be counted in the final scoring.
- Points will be awarded following each event. You will get points for each race you participate in as well as points based on your finishing place.
- Scoring for the series will include a male and female open division (top five) and age groups (top three). Your age as of January 1, 2019 will determine your age group for the year: 10 and Under/11-15 /16-19 /20-24 /25-29 / 30-34 /35-39 / 40-44 /45-49 / 50-54 / 55-59 / 60-64 / 65-69 / 70 & Over