About the Races
Who can participate?
- Everyone! The Hermes Road Race Series is open to runners of all ages and abilities. This is a fun way to track your individual performance and progress throughout the year and compete against others in the Series. High school and college athletes are encouraged to participate but it is your responsibility to clarify all eligibility requirements with your organization. Hermes Sports & Events assumes no responsibility for eligibility infractions or problems that may arise from an athlete’s participation in the Road Race Series.
What does it cost?
- A registration fee of $80 will be required to participate in the 2020 Road Race Series. You can register online HERE
Can I get points for a race I ran before I signed up for the series?
- No, participation begins AFTER you register. If you ran a race before registering, it will not be counted in the series results. Participants can register until July 26, 2020. No entries will be accepted after the start of the A Shot in the Dark race, since you must run seven races to be eligible for awards.
Since it spans the entire year, what age should I register as?
- Your age as of January 1, 2020 will be used in determining your age group for the entire season.
Does the Road Race Series fee cover my registration for all of the races?
- No, you are still required to pay the registration fee for each race you choose to participate in.
What does my registration fee provide me with?
- Every participant will receive a custom Road Race Series quarter zip pullover. They are available for pickup at each Road Race Series event under the tent.
- Participants will have access to a special VIP bag check at all Series races. The VIP Road Race Series tent will always provide exclusive bag check.
- A $50 Fleet Feet Gift Card
- Discounted entry into Hermes Races (Moms Rock, Will Run for Tacos and A Shot in the Dark).
- Following each Road Race Series event, results will be posted online with your individual score and time.
- Runners completing the required seven (7) races will be eligible for end-of-season awards.
- All Road Race Series participants are invited to the Awards Banquet at the end of the year. Details will be available closer to the event. Guests may purchase tickets for an additional fee.
For more information, call (216) 623-9933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org